The newest Gen2 Micro Conversion Kit for Glock. Compatible with the Gens 3, 4, and 5 of the Glock Models 29/29SF/30/30SF and 30S.
The MCK29/30GEN2 comes with 3 charging handles to accommodate suppressor height sights as well as the thinner slide of the Glock 30S. Designed on the Gen2 platform, the MCK29/20GEN2 has a little Gen 2 plus advantage of an improved frame lock and spring that makes disassembly easier and faster!
The MCK Gen 2 comes in two main versions in terms of stock type:
- A standard folding stock build for shouldering the system tightly and firmly.
- A long stabilizer brace. This configuration is designed for the US market to comply with the local SBR (Short Barrel Rifle) regulations.
Both versions enable one-handed firing for better shooting performance.
The line of MCK systems is available in a wide variety of colors and patterns:
- Standard most common four colors- Black, Green, FDE (tan) and Tungsten Grey.
- Custom made articles available for larger quantities and can be ordered by dealers. Contact us for further information.
Advantages of the Gen 2 MCK:
- The Gen 2 rear door extends back an additional 15 degrees, making it easier to insert and extract the handgun.
- The Gen 2 MCK accommodates suppressor height sights
- The Gen 2 MCK features a new charging handle which makes more surface contact with the rear of the handgun slide.
- The Gen 2 MCK features an aluminum top picatinny rail
- The Gen 2 MCK accepts CAA USA’s new brass catcher, made especially for our latest generation MCK. (Sold separately)
- The Gen 2 MCK features an improved spare magazine holder with a mag catch and magazine release button.
- The Gen 2 MCK is suppressor friendly and can accommodate a suppressor up to 1.38” diameter.