Compatible with 17/19/19x/20/21/22/23/25/31/32/45 models, but not Gen 1 or 2 Glocks because of the absence of a universal accessory rail . Can be used with a huge array of slide-mounted optics.
The MCK is no longer dependent on the slide and serration for operation—now you can use aftermarket slides, sights or optics inside your MCK!
More options, accessories and upgrades for the GEN 3 are coming soon! The GEN 3 includes a new CAA USA charging handle (also sold separately).
Introducing the next generation MCK 3.0 (Micro Conversion Kit)
The MCK Gen 3 will take American and the world by storm, even though its predecessors have become some of the most popular conversion kits in history—we believe that this one is better. Come join the MCK Family and be among the first to own it!
We, at CAA USA, have taken into account all of the comments we’ve received from our loyal customers when designing the MCKGEN3. These valuable inputs were essential in the design process.
Our new “CAR-WASH” cleaning system, with a radically changed charging handle and the ability to give our customers the option of using their Micro Red Dot slide mounted optic while inserted into the MCKGEN3, will catapult this fine pistol conversion kit past it’s Gen 1 predecessor.
We believe that the MCKGEN3, like its predecessors, will revolutionize and dominate the market. The fact that we have chosen to make all of our products in America confirms this dedication—as does their incredible popularity.
THE NEW MCK GEN 3 HAS THE FOLLOWING ADVANTAGES
- The MCK can now accept a slide with a micro red dot mounted to it.
- The shooter can easily aim using their own Ruggedized Miniature Reflex Sight while holding the Gen 3. No need for an additional optic.
- Built-in handgun cleaning solution, utilizing a brush/bristle system. The bristles clean the front of the slide during cycling without damaging its finish, removing carbon buildup.
- This version of the rifle features a new option for left-handed shooters: an ambidextrous stock that can be folded on either side.
- The Gen 3 stabilizer/stock has two height options. In a lower position when shooting with RMR/slide mounted optic or in an upper position when using any type of iron sights—whether pop-up, red dot, etc.—on top picatinny rail.
- A new front adapter shields the inside of your MCK from carbon buildup, so it’s easy to clean. Just remove and rinse!
- The 4.6-inch aluminum top picatinny rails offer options for any sighting preference, whether iron sights or a scope.
- The stabilizer has a brush to clean the slide, as well as a holder for the Gen 3 charging handle.
- The Gen 3 Glock 17 retains all the features of its predecessor, including an aluminum top rail. Spare magazine holder with release button. Suppressor capable (increased to fit 1.56-inch diameter) and ability to fire with the stabilizer/stock folded